Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Photo Dump 10.6.2013

I love weekends that have the perfect balance of busy, and well, not. That would have been this weekend. It was glorious until Sunday when I ended up coming down with something and was pretty much a vegetable all day. Luckily, the pad was clean, and Jason did a grocery run for me. I guess my body was on protest after a crazy ten or so days. Luckily, I feel better today.








Friday:

Game night as Casa de Crews. A few co-workers and I constantly quote Friends. I have no idea why, but it helps make the work day go by, and years ago a friend gave me the Friends Scene It edition, and so a plan was made//We attempted Trivial Pursuit after, but as always that game is ridiculously hard and so we gave up quite early//I made some snacks that were a little more health conscience for yours truly. I'm on a huge Greek kick these days, so instead of your usual dips with veggies, I opted for hummus, and Oikos Greek Yogurt Dip {that I could eat every day!}. And Halloween oreos, just cause. Duh//Gigi had too much fun.







Saturday:

Errands and a late breakfast with Jason at Cracker Barrel. Apparently noon at the ol' country spot was packed, so we played checkers while we waited//Apparently Cracker Barrel has added a few more low calorie items, and I order the multi grain french toast. I love their sourdough french toast, and while nothing can compare to it, I felt good with breakfast under 600 calories and a full tummy//Saturday, I attended Lowry Park's Zoo Boo thanks you a Yelp Elite event! More on that, tomorrow.

Sunday:

I was a bum and fighting some illness. Who needs a photo of that? 

How was your weekend?

Linking up with Sami.


Image Map

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! I love a good game night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is the best show ever. Not a day goes by that I don't start a sentence with, "Do you remember that episode of a Friends where..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love having game nights! Nothing better than hanging out with friends and having a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete