Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Redd's BBQ Party

A few months back, the bestie and one of my sisters and I were at the Oldsmar Tap House. The OTH serves primarily craft and import brews. Being one that knows nothing about such things {I do love me some Miller Lite, but know little about other beer}, I asked if there were any ciders on tap. I was informed while there were no ciders on tap, OTH did have Redd's Apple Ale, which was technically a beer, but was more sweet, like cider.

Six Redd's between us, and I think it was safe to say, we girls thoroughly enjoyed it. So when I won another awesome House Party to host a Redd's BBQ shindig, I was be-yond excited! A free Redd's party pack and the chance to throw a party?! Well, okay.



I am not kidding when I say I made everyone I know apply for the same House Party to increase our chances. And not only did I win, but so did the bestie. Joint party, ya'll!

Naturally, we hosted the weekend of the fourth {Redd, white and blue--get it?}. And being one who likes to throw a good party, I couldn't allow us to just serve beer. We needed party food!



Enter our burger bar station. I love how creative you can get with such displays, adding as much or as little as you like to customize your burger. Like  an obligatory side of bacon. In a patriotic tin. 'Merica.



Our "bar" was a hit, and I scored some awesome deals in the dollar section of Target on July 5th. I snagged quite a bit of festive, and patriotic garb for .50/each; I spent $12.30 for the entire display! We ended the night with a round of Cards Against Humanity. A great evening was had.

Free Redd's + Burgers Galore = A Great Summer BBQ!

Have you tried Redd's Apple Ale or had a BBQ this summer, yet?

XOXO,
Nichole


Image Map

13 comments:

  1. I have not tried Redd's but I do like cider. I will have to look for it. What a cute party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cider but not beer. This sounds interesting. I've never seen it before. Love the table and the burger bar idea.
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Redd's and I also love Target's clearances. Girl I am so proud of your photography and graphic making skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's something I'd like to win. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Red's apple ale yet, but I'm definitely intrigued. Have you had Angry Orchard? Sooo tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, that burger bar looks awesome and I love me some Redd's mmmm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried Redd's for the first time a couple of months ago. Delicious! Great party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to win this house party, but I didn't :( Sure looks like fun! I'm not a fan of beer but I do like cider sometimes! Love the burger bar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that looks so good! I'll have to be on the lookout for some Redd's. Always up for trying different beer!
    Burger bar sounded like it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to be in Florida in a few days, do they sell them at Publix?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'll definitely be on the lookout then!

    ReplyDelete