Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Guess what's back, back again...

Steph and Nichole's link up, tell a friend.

We had a great time last month, linking up with you all. So much so, that we decided to host our meal plan link up...monthly!

Join us the first Tuesday of every month, and share your meal plans, prep work, a recipe...we don't discriminate! We just ask that you grab our button and add to your post, to help us spread the word.


Casa de Crews

                                             


Until this Tuesday, 7/2, I leave you with a few of the meals I made this week:







Plus salads, and of course, my normal egg "cups".



...and string cheese for snacks.

I didn't meal plan as heavy and regular as I usually do, because I had a lot going on this week, and my normal Sunday prep day was spent working...I'll get back on track, next week.

What have you made this week?

XOXO,
Nichole

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have been trying to sit down and meal plan all evening and it just ain't happening! I'm thinking I'll have to try the zucchini noodles and that chicken looked good too!

    ReplyDelete