Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random "facts" {a nomination}

Thanks to Lil Desiqua over at Faster Than Forever for nominating me for a Liebster Award. These are always fun to play.





RULES:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate 

My facts:
  1. I used to be afraid of dogs....until we got one {and then two}.
  2. I did not take my first plane ride until I was twenty-five.
  3. I hated all things seafood until just a few years ago, but now I love most all fish.
  4. I had really bad acne starting at age nineteen, I treated with accutane and now even at twenty-nine, I have to get regular facials in order to control break outs
  5. I am a "mutt" {Italian, German, Ukrainian, Irish, Scottish, Alsace-Lorraine {really that last one is just French}}
  6. But my husband is third generation Floridan and they "think" their people come from England {such a cracker :)}
  7. I have yet {never, say never}} to be stung by a bee or wasp.
  8. I have yet to break any bones.
  9. I had my tonsils out three years ago, and still say that elective surgery was the best decision, ever.
  10. When I was little, all I wanted to do was own a restaurant OR be on Broadway {how'd that work out for me? haha}
  11. I always have at least five or six pens in any one purse at all time.
Questions for me:


1. Where did you go on your favorite vacation?  
     Las Vegas was pretty awesome. I already want to go back!

2. You win $5,000! What are you gonna do with the money?
     Honestly, get laser hair removal. Call me vain if you will, but there are some ahem, areas, I'd like       
     to take care of and that would run around 5k...

3. Who or what do you miss the most?
     No one, really.

4. I love hearing new music! What is your favorite song right now?
    I go through phases but like most music! Right now, I like Ed Sheeran a lot, especially Give Me Love and as much as I HATE myself, that STUPID Thrift Shop song {don't judge me, I already know it's sad}

5.  Do you have a signature scent/perfume? What is it?
     I like Burberry The Beat, a lot.

6. Do you have any collections? What are they?
    Koozies

7. What is your favorite tradition?
     We always watch It's a Wonderful Life on Thanksgiving in my family. I love it!

8. What is your biggest fear?
     BUGS. And dying too young {I want to live to be 100!!}

9. What trait do you value most in a love interest (bf/gf/hus/wife/etc)?
     His heart and how he never complains {like his wife}. Plus, Jason is insanely smart and funny. I 
     love that dude.

10. I'm a quirky girl. What's one quirky or something others might find "weird" thing about you?
      Occasionally, I like to dip my toast in ketchup.

11. What makes you happy?
       Lots of things! Snuggling on the couch with Jason and the pups, makes my heart pretty full. 
       Three day weekends work too :)

Follow on Bloglovin




1 comment: