Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

baby fever.

I have the fever, baaaad. It's awful. I have heard the ticking recently but since I know we're nowhere near ready, I've told that little tick tock b!tch of a clock to hush.

But she isn't listening. She just gets louder and louder reminding me that I'm closer to thirty than twenty. And it doesn't help that a lot of my friends have recently gotten preggars OR are on their second baby, while I'm trying to remember if I gave the dogs dinner.

So since we're not ready {even as my ovaries continue to sigh at the sight of a baby}, I thought I'd try the next best thing; a photo generator of what our baby would look like {go here}.


I died. If we have a little girl, who is braiding her hair like this?!



So what do you think? Does this look like Jason & I?? I don't see it...



Baby Fever, it is SO bad.


XOXO,
Nichole

Follow on Bloglovin





5 comments:

  1. I've been feeling it a little bit lately, too. It didn't help watching home movies of Isaiah when he was 2-4 years old....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry? LoL. And anyway, your baby is going to be way cuter than what the generator thingy did. There is one thing that I had to keep reminding myself, there's definitely no perfect time to try and have a baby. (We are the perfect example). But definitely make sure you guys are on the same page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! the little boy is cute, but I'm not so sure about the little girl. The hair on her is hilarious!

    - Val @ KnotTiedDown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the girl is missing hair! But seriously I bet your kids are cuter than these LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the boy actually doesn't look too bad! usually they are all horrific! i do have one kid but i am getting the baby fever again. and then i think of the sleep i will be losing again lol

    ReplyDelete