Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Year One

I don't even know how to begin this post. No, I take that back. I AM SO PROUD OF MY HUSBAND.




As of last night, Jason has completed his first year of law school. While working a full time job as a paralegal, and having me for a wife {I kid on that last part. sort of}.


He won't get summer grades for weeks, but pass or fail, we have one year under our belt! I realize I just said "we" and you may be thinking, "Um, when did you get accepted into law school?", and of course the answer is, I didn't. But being a law school widow has been a very challenging thing for me, for Jason, and at our casa {see what I did there?}, but it made me stronger. Jason was already strong.



But enough about me, back to my spouse...

Husband,

I love you. I am proud of you. I have NO idea how you do it. I try and help as much as I can to make anything in your personal life more easy, but at the same time as your wife, and friend, there is only so much I can do. You never expect anything from anyone and just keep going. When I get sad pissed off because you can't join me out for the night and/or are too tired to move, or have to study one hundred and fifty pages over the weekend, you don't complain at all. You're amazing. I don't think I really tell you that, but I hope you know it. I know you're exhausted but know that I am so proud of you, and impressed. If I were in your shoes, I think either the job or school would have had to go. And you keep on going. If you don't die by the end of this all, I know it will be worth it.

One down, three to go...

XOXO,

"Babes"
Image Map

9 comments:

  1. That is an accomplishment! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jason! How many more years to go... ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jason!!! And congrats to you for surviving your first year as a law school widow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, that is a huge accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I feel like the first year was, in most ways, the hardest. So tell him it's all downhill from here!! Congrats to you both for surviving! :)

    ReplyDelete