Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence...Linkup #2


Have I told you how much I love reading both Holly and Jake's blogs? Why? Well they both c.r.a.c.k. me UP...and I love this linkup, so play along!



1. I laughed so hard I cried when... So do you watch Family Guy? I don’t watch it on the regular but there is this one episode, The Man with Two Brians, where Peter works in an office and has fake acrylic nails and says on a personal call, “Oh hey Loranda, no I got four people on hold but I can talk”. It cracks me and Jason up so much, so that Jason made a photo of Gigi…it’s probably not funny to anyone else, reading. But I laugh, a lot!




2. My high school... experience was not enjoyable. I was painfully shy {funny, no one I know now thinks that}, and awkward…

3. It really pisses me off... Wal-mart, itself pisses me off; parking, employees, 4,212 registers and only four open. Target 4 life, yo!

4. In ten years... I feel like we should play MASH, does anyone remember that game? I hope to have a kid or two {baby fever ain’t going away, kids}. Our niece and nephew are ridiculous gorgeous kids, and seeing them at Easter reminded me that A) Jason will make cute babies B) I want one...




5. If I could erase one thing... Probably the time I poked my eyeball, if I can only pick ONE thing. It still bothers me from time to time and when it does, it is still extremely painful.

Arrrrrr?
6. In 1999... Holy Hell, that was fifteen years ago. I was…fourteen. Well, that’s uber depressing.

7. Honestly... I wish I could quit my day job and be a stay at home dog-momma. That’s super lazy sounding and obviously not going to happen, but if we’re being honest and all…

I mean, clearly we would all three benefit from my staying at home, yes?
8 To me, Sushi... is delicious! I’m not adventurous though, no octopus or other weird ish on mah roll, please.

9. Someone really needs to invent... a time machine. Back to the Future is/was one of my fave movies.

10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was way too young to be drinking. God, I am sure, will punish me later with my own terror of a child(ren?). So maybe then I should take back #4 on here.

11. The one question I would ask God is... Oh there is no way I could ask the Big Guy just one question. I’d be that annoying kid who asks, “why” after each answer. But He is God, so while a normal person would want to smite me; God will get me. Duh.

12. Lindsay Lohan... needs Jesus, or meditation. And a cheeseburger. And new parents {funny story, her crazy-ass dad jumped out of the window of a local hotel here in Tampa. All the crazies come to Tampa…}. The end.

6 comments:

  1. LL sooooo needs Jesus....thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Family Guy, but my favorite episode EVER is The Surfin' Bird. But the one you posted is hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to have a hate-hate relationship with Wal-Mart. I refuse to step foot in the door, hell I refuse to drive my car within the proximity of the parking lot. Target all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and i both have baby fever honey! If only it would happen NOW....am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate to the baby fever, disdain for Walmart, and awkwardness in high school. Story of my life! I'd never guess that you were the awkward type though, but that just tells you how much people can change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up to be a stay at home dog mama. I keep a mean house and cook all the time, so I'd be productive.

    ReplyDelete