Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy

Earlier this year, when I was unemployed for four months, I discovered many a show on Netflix. One show I was h.o.o.k.e.d. on was How I Met Your Mother. I had always liked the show enough, but never watched it on the regular. Once I watched ALL 136 episodes on Netflix, I needed to catch up season 7 before 8 started this past Fall. But alas, I had to wait...


...until this week! Now I am one happy kid. And I was smart and have my DVR recording new episodes of season 8 so I don't have to wait forever...

Happy as a clam, I am.

Do you watch HIMYM?!

2 comments:

  1. I love HIMYM!! Everytime I win a disagreement or prove my point I say "Lawyered!" Oh, and I quote Barney all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!
    I sent you an email last week with your Secret Santa Swap match and haven't heard back so I just wanted to make sure you got it. Apparently, some of my emails have been sent to Spam folders. I'm going to re-send it so look out for it in your Junk if you don't see it in your Inbox!

    ReplyDelete