Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

Monday, Monday...I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I know I did!

I'm linking up once again for phone photo fun Mondays...
This past week has been in-sanely busy! The job is starting to get a lot better, however (I say that today and let's see what happens tomorrow?) and it's allowed me a little more time after work to...relax and/or make real plans again. Awesome.

Sometime last week, I decided to fix ma nails, take a bath and peruse my fave Holy Grail catalog of all time. 'Twas ah-mazing!


Hubs had an e.n.t.i.r.e. weekend of orientation for law school!
 Name Tag/Magnet. It's all official and what not...
While Jason was at said orientation Saturday, Gigi and I met up with Lane and her puppy, Finn, for a play-date!
hot.dogs.
Sunday, I threw my Lia Sophia party and we had friends over afterward, for a fantasy football draft... I doubled up on ingredients and made these apps, twice

{Veggies}
{Antipasto Skewers}

Skewers were creatively snagged from The Hungry Housewife. Really, you can use any combo you like! These were a huge hit at both par-tays...I freakin' love her blog, by the way.

...and last but not least, my sleepy baby. She makes me heart bigger ::sigh::



How was your weekend?

XOXO,
Nichole




7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures and that food looks OH SO AMAZING! i am glad you had a great weekend!
    p.s. I invite you to join "The beauty series" on my blog starting on August 15th. Nine posts long, it will feature guest posts, many pictures, and a giveaway.
    Have a great day!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. those aps look SUPER good. way to go domestic diva ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food you made looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your hubby! Love those apps too need to try to make both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute puppy! and doing taking a bath + reading a magazine sounds HEAVENLY right about now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeeyyoouuttteee puppyyyyy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love catalogs! Especially Ikea and West Elm. Congrats to your husband! Those skewers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete