Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Meal Planning with Emeals


It's Sunday and that means I normally run to one-two grocery stores and cook for the week. Today, however I am Legoland bound with the in-laws for my niece, and nephew's birthday and don't have the time I need to plan like usual.

Enter: emeals. I like to use them occasionally because I don't have to plan so much, as just GO to the store. And they even have a shopping list for you. I love that I don't have to really think ahead with emeals.

It's such a time saver, and for the price I think it's worth it.


Right now, you can snag an emeals subscription for 30% off using code: CYBER

Have you used a meal planning service before?

{Want to be a part of Emeals Blogger Network? Visit their Blogger Signup and enter my website in the referral part!}



Image Map

*I was given a free one year subscription to use emeals. All opinions are my own. I really do love their site!

1 comment:

  1. that's amazing! i think i would use this, i need to look into it! XOXO

    the well-traveled wife

    ReplyDelete