Image Map

Sunday, May 5, 2013

¡Olé!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends! We decided to celebrate a day early and visit Bar Louie at International Plaza, last night. You should totally go to their facebook page and vote for the below photo, so we can win a Dos XX's prize pack.

I have no idea, but go like the photo with our fun server, por favor?!


First, we had some tasty margaritas at Casa de Crews with friends.

{Recipe, HERE}



Jason is in study mode, so I was a single chica last night. Good thing I found this stud to make out with. ¡Olé! 

Are you, or did you indulge in a margarita or three this weekend?

My life has been a tad crazy, and hectic the last few weeks, and so I am ready for a little normalcy, again.

XOXO,
Nichole

5 comments:

  1. That margarita looks amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for your picture! :-) this post makes me wish I went out last night, or at the very least made a margarita at home lol

    - Val @ KnotTiedDown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No margs for me this weekend, I had beer instead. Your weekend looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast and love the ritas in mason jars :-)

    ReplyDelete