Image Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Getting Craftsy!

I have hundreds of various pins of DIY crafts and lovely cakes I would just l.o.v.e. to make. But truth be told, I am not a crafty kid. I most definitely need some help.

Enter Craftsy: An online site with a wide selection of online crafting classes from the best instructors from around the world. I don't necessarily have time to go to a class, but I like the whole online class concept.


My Craftsy Wish List: 

1. Paper Arts {professional gift-wrapping tips, pop-up greeting cards and learn to spice up your living space with trendy paper decor}.
2. Clean & Simple Cake Design
3. Shoot It! {A Product Photography Primer}

Check out all of the other great Craftsy Classes by clicking here.

What classes would you take?

XOXO,
Nichole


1 comment:

  1. I saw the email you sent me about this. I haven't had time to take a look but I will!

    ReplyDelete