Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm in Jamaica, mon!! {Lauren @ A Modern Day Wife...}

Happy Monday, ya'll! I'm not "here" but on our cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman!! I've got a full week of awesome ladies guest bloggin' for me though so hopefully you'll stick around and get to know them all!

Today being Monday means our ship is docked in Jamaica and hopefully as you read this I am drinking something tropical and getting my tan on...

Up first, is Lauren's guest post! I actually started following Lauren's blog after she guest posted for Krystal ages ago! She blogged about Key West and work and I knew I'd like her. We've since met in person and I am happy to report she's as sweet and fun in person as she is in her blog.
Now onto her post!


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to guest blog for Nichole today since she is off having a fab time of her cruise(jealous), thanks for having me! Nichole and I met because we're both part of the Tampa blogger girls and she also loves event planning so of course we hit it off pretty well ;-)

I blog over at A modern day wife's journey so be sure to come by and say hello!

I'm a recent graduate of the University of South Florida(Go Bulls!), wife of almost 5 years and young professional that works at a local non profit doing event planning and office admin.
Me, hubs & our pup Scoobie
I decided to blog today about my favorite things about spring/summer..hope you enjoy!
I am a huge beach girl being from Florida so of course one of my favorite things about the spring/summertime is being about to go to the beach or pool, have a few tropical beverages and curl up with a good book on my Kindle Fire!

I love me some sangria!

My husband and I go to the beach for a little getaway each year with my family and we love being so close to our beaches here! This summer our plan is to travel a few hours to St. Augustine to stay on the beach, can't wait :-)
of course there is the cute spring & summer clothes..here are some I've been eyeing on Pinterest...


Teal & Coral yes please!
Love this cute teal bathing suit!

and this one..hopnig my gym time will pay off by summer!

Here are some of my favorite spring/summer food pins so far...
Mini Apple Pies so cute!
Food rainbow on a stick

Anything BBQ!

Source: delish.com via Rachel on Pinterest
Love this table setup for party!

Icecream Sunday bar, delish!

Ok now that you are good & hungry...hope everyone enjoyed my guest post today!
Thanks again Nichole for having me :-)

2 comments:

  1. have a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me,hope you are having a blast ;-)

    ReplyDelete