Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Friday Night...

Haha, what I am about to share does not include a Katy Perry song and yet, now it's stuck in my head...

This past Friday, we babysat out niece and nephew (three & four) overnight.

Those kids love them some Justin Bieber, ya'll. Usually, J picks them up and plays Baby or Party Rock on the car ride to our place. But the Biebs cd seems to have...disappeared. Evidently there is an On Demand channel called, MC on demand. Should be named, "toddlers demand more pop songs"

Those brain ninjas danced their booties off...

Yes, he is trying to fist pump...

after asking for another song, sister told brother to, "shake your bootie", and he did. Oy


Also, I didn't even realize I laugh like an a-hole until I heard myself on video. I apologize.



*Ignore the mess; I've stopped cleaning up until the kiddos leave...





1 comment:

  1. That is seriously sooo cute! Your laugh made me laugh!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete