Image Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tubular Tuesdays Music Linkup #5 (Current)



Woot-Woot! Another link-up with these ladies. I have to say for me, these are getting harder and harder to do! Only because there are sooo many songs I like at the moment and it was hard to pick just a few. But here we go:

                                                 Cobra Starship / Sabi - You Make Me Feel

Makes me dance like a crazy kid around the house


Adele - Someone Like You

Love, love, love me some Adele. I wish I had like just a fraction of her voice




LMFAO - Party Rock
Ah, as you know I love this song. I also like the Sexy and I know it hit by them, but I had to go with Party Rock since I have already blogged about this song...


 
Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You

How I feel about J (Cheeeeesy, but true)


Thompson Square - I Got You

I really like these guys! Did you know their husband and wife?


                                                     Miranda Lambert - Baggage Claim

I don't think there is anything I don't like by her

The Black Keys - Tighten Up

A very chill but awesome song

Switchfoot - Dark Horses


Link up, kids! Play along; it is fun!




2 comments:

  1. LMFAO. Good choice. I like didn't know any of these others. I need to get up with my current music game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Bonus points for The Black Keys

    ReplyDelete