Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Girls Night Out at Tropicana Field!

You all know I love a good night out, and you also know I love going to see The Rays play with friends, so when I heard about an awesome girls night out to see The Tampa Bay Rays play, you had to know I would be in.

Girls Night Out at Tropicana Field will be held on Thursday, August 15th as the Rays take on the Mariners at 7:10pm. For {just} $25 you receive a Lower Reserved ticket, a unique Rays wine Tumbler and a voucher for one free drink of your choice (Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon)

To purchase tickets to this special event use the password: GIRL3 All information about the event can be found at www.raysbaseball.com/girlsnight




Get your ticket, and let's hang! 


XOXO, Nichole
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I heard about this through a women's networking group I'm a member of, those wine tumblers are sweet! Are you going???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh This is so awesome! I totally want to go!

    ReplyDelete